Cat's Best Original, previously known as Cat's Best Plus Cat Litter, the more efficient than conventional clumping cat litter, because the natural plant fiber capillary system is very effective for retaining fluids. The litter can be used more sparingly and is more economical than many other types of cat litter.
- Clumping, functional cat litter.
- Made from natural wood fibers.
- Extreme odour binding: naturally fragrant, with no artificial additives (pure, natural product).
- Absorbs up to 7 times of its own volume in moisture & first-class absorbency for dry paws and optimum binding.
- The whole tray lasts up to 7 weeks, more economical than standard cat litters.
- Complete compostable and biodegradable: The waste from your cat litter tray can simply be placed in the compost, whilst clumps can be removed from the tray and flushed down the toilet.
- The wood fibers are produced from secondary raw materials, the meaning is that no trees are used.
- Low in dust & Gentle on the paws.
- Easier to transport - up to 50% lighter than mineral litter.
- The clumps should be deposited in the toilet one by one and given plenty of time to individually dissolve before flushing.
- The disposal can be made easy by crushing the clumps lightly with a litter scoop to make smaller.
- One clump should be deposited in the toilet at a time.
- Allow the water to fully dissolve the clumps will ensure the process is simple, clean and hygienic.
- For the entire tray of litter disposal, the household toilet is not recommended.
- In that case, please refer to your local waste disposal regulations - organic waste, compost or normal household waste.