The Himalaya Erina-EP Shampoo Ecto-Parasiticidal shampoo is mainly used for the control of external ticks, fleas & lice in pets.
Quantity - 200 ML
Warning: Last items in stock!
Himalaya Erina-EP Shampoo Ecto-Parasiticidal shampoo.
Prevents the external parasites like - ticks, fleas and lice in pets.
Controls antimicrobial and antifungal actions which cause the skin infections.
Nourishes the overall skin condition
Control of external parasites likes - ticks, fleas and lice.
To improve overall skin health.
1) Eucalyptus which has antiseptic and germicidal properties, which keep insects away and promote overall skin health.
2) Neem which is an antifungal agent which gives free from itching, redness and irritation. It fight's against the bacterial and fungal skin infections, which improves the immunity against the skin infections
Instruction to use the shampoo:
1) Wet the pet's body thoroughly with water.
2) Apply the required quantity of shampoo and rub thoroughly till it reaches the hair root & obtains a lather.
3) Rest the lather on the body for 10-15 minutes and wash with water.
4) Pat dry with the towel and brush the coat when dry, or use as directed by the veterinarian.
|Health Consideration||Flea & Tick|
|Flea and Tick Varations||Flea and Tick Shampoos|
NO registration required!
2 Question(s) answered
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.