The skin scaling (antiseborrheic) shampoo for of removing scales, crusts and excess oil linked with flaky skin (keratoseborrheic) disorders in dogs, cats and horses. This product helps to regulate the scaling (keratinization) process and sebum production (flaking & scaling) to improve skin health. The additional component of tea tree oil provides a natural pleasant herbal scent.
- Delays the onset of skin irritation due to topical bacteria or yeast.
- Can be used on cats and dogs.
- Mild on skin and coat.
- Rejuvenates the skin.
- Cleans thoroughly and gently.
- Vibrant smell.
- Prevents coats from a tangle.
- Keeps the coat rich and luxurious.
- Moisturizes the coat.
- Sodium salicylate 1% ,
- Zinc gluconate 0.50%,
- Pyridoxine 0.50%.
- Unscrew cap & cut the induction seal before use.
- Wet the hair and coat with warm water.
- Apply the required amount of shampoo to form a rich lather.
- Massage the shampoo into the wet hair & coat freely.
- Allow to stay on hair for 5 - 10 minutes and then rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Not for human use.
- For animal use only.
- Do not allow your pet to lick the shampoo or lather.
- In case of toxicity symptoms, contact veterinarian immediately.