Vetoquinol Fixotic Spot On For Dogs Over 4.02ml 40-60kg
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹4.00.₹550.00 -20%
For the prevention & killing of adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, kill for all stages of ticks.
Type - Spot on
Suitable - Extra Large Breeds
The spot on solution for the dogs for protecting from flea & ticks for 40 - 60 kgs weight dogs.
- The topical spot-on product for use on dog older than 8-weeks to kill adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, kill for all stages of ticks.
- Rapidly eliminate chewing lice infestation & aid in control of sarcoptic mange mites. These parasites can be controlled for at least 30 days.
- Till 24hours of contact with the pet will kill all the fleas & effective on fleas allergy dermatitis (FAD).
- Within 48 hours, the ticks will be eliminated when contact with the vet.
- Also kills betting lice.
- Inhibits the development of eggs & larvae of flea action on all stages of flea life cycle.
Fipronil....... 9.8% w/v
Protecting the pet & home from all Flea stages, ticks, and lice.
- Hold the pipette upright facing away from you.
- Tap the neck to make sure the contents are in the main body part of the pipette.
- Snap off the tip along the scored line.
- Make a part on your pet’s coat between shoulder blades where you can see their skin.
- Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze it gently & empty the contents.
- Don't apply on puppies below 8-weeks old.
- Avoid contact with eyes & cut skin area.
- Some are sensitive or allergic to the ingredients in the product. Make sure to watch for any signs of allergic reaction.
- If your pet shows up the signs of itching, restlessness, nausea, lethargy, or breathing difficulty, take vet attention immediately.
- Wash your hands after application.
- Protect from heat and direct sunlight.
- Keep away from open flame.
- For external use only. For treatment of dog only.
Disposal: May adversely affect aquatic organisms. Don't contaminate ponds, waterways or ditches with the products or empty container.
WARNING: TO BE SOLD IN RETAIL ON THE PRESCRIPTION OF A REGISTERED VETERINARIAN ONLY
NOT FOR HUMAN USE. FOR ANIMAL TREATMENT ONLY