Labrador Retriever Puppies
There are numerous adorable fur babies who are waiting to have their home. You can be their home.
One can easily purchase Labrador puppy in between the range of Rs. 12,000 to Rs.15,000 across India. It is always suggested to buy these pups from home bred litter or from trusted breeders or stores. Never purchase from puppy mills, animal farms or puppy farms.
Breed - Sporting.
Weight - 34 Kgs
Height - 90 cms
Color - Yellow, Black, Brown
- Distinct feature - Companion as well as the hunting dog, with some features like - show dog, guide dog, service dog, therapy dog, sniffer dogs, and rescue dog. No doubt these makes the lab most popular dog breed.
- Coat - They have a long smooth double coat. Requires regular brushing.
- Temperament - Make a perfect family dog because of its loyality, loving affectionate nature.
- As they are highly intelligent, good-natured, loves to learn new things as they are highly intelligent. Very well socialized dogs.
- Activity - Loves in going long walks, runs, and with some serious exercise. Delighted to play and work hard. Breed with the energetic dog always passionate towards exploration.
For details on this breed Click Here: https://www.marshallspetzone.com/blog/buying-a-labrador-puppy-price-and-everything-you-need-to-know/
We also help you in every way possible to make puppy homecoming the most pleasurable experience. Also check out our services below for puppy consultation and training consult
Marshalls Petzone pet Consultancy @199!
If you are a pet owner,or if you are planning to be a pet owner any sooner, you certainly would get to a point where you would be looking everywhere for some real advice or help. You’ll have to run to your vet or pet counsellor every time you feel something fishy with your pet. You can rather access our 24/7 active pet consultancy service at a mere 199 bucks. Not only will you have an immediate guidance in urgent situations, but you’ll be saving pretty lot from your bank.
If you haven’t brought your paw-pal home:
Discuss with us already! You will have our experts at disposal who will discuss in detail your situations. Together you will arrive at a viable conclusion as to which breed would best suite your requirements and living conditions or atmosphere.
If you have got your pet already:
We bet you’ll still need us to discuss their proper diet, recommended food, medications or other health and routine requirements or such.
We have pet training experts here. You can reach us out any time to discuss the training you need to provide, and the right means to train, that to breed-by breed.
We’ll be your step by step guide.
For consultation booking click here: