Savavet Bioclan 150mg For Dogs and Cats 10 Tabs
No reward points for this product.₹100.00 -18%
infected wounds and abscesses
pus in the skin
- 5.5 mg per kg of body weight every 12 hours for 7 to 10 days, or
- 11 mg per kg of body weight every 24 hours for 7 to 10 days
Benefits of Savavet Bioclan 300mg :
- An excellent antibiotic for aerobic and anaerobic bacterial coverage.
- Choice of the drug for superficial and deep bacterial infection of the epidermis and hair follicle leading to rupture with fewer side effects.
- Suitable for use on deep wounds, dental infections, babesiosis, neosporosis, abscess, osteomyelitis.
- Meaty flavor chewable tablets makethe intake of medicine easier.
- Available in 3 different strengths for convenient dosing as per the body weight for various indications.
Excellent dissolution profile for better bio availability
Indications Savavet Bioclan 300mg:
- Treating infected wounds and abscesses.
- Infected mouth cavity and dental infections.
- Provide antimicrobial cover during dental procedures.
- For the treatment of pus in the skin (superficial pyoderma) associated with Staphylococcus intermedius.
- Treatment of osteomyelitis, caused by Staphylococcus aureus.Before Clindamycin therapy is initiated, the involved pathogens should be identified and sensitivity to clindamycin established.
Dosage And Administration: For oral administration only.
- For the treatment of infected mouth cavity and dental infections in dogs, infected wounds and abscesses, administer either:
5.5 mg per kg of body weight every 12 hours for 7 to 10 days, or
11 mg per kg of body weight every 24 hours for 7 to 10 days
If there is no clinical response is seen within 4 days, diagnosis is pre-determined. Gives antimicrobial cover during dental procedures. The 10-day course is recommended, which is initiated 5-days before & after the therapy. For dogs, treatment is extended to a max of 28-days depending on the clinical judgment.
- For the treatment of superficial bacterial infection of the epidermis and hair follicle in dogs, administer either:
5.5 mg per kg of body weight every 12 hours, or
11 mg per kg of body weight every 24 hours