Himalaya Nefrotac Ds Tab-60
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹4.00.₹150.00 -18%
- Used for Urinary tract infections.
- Removes excess fluid from body.
- Can be used for any breeds.
- Treatment is given for preventing the Prophylaxis and recurrent of urinary tract infections.
- Prevents formation of urinary calculi by acting on mucin.
- Removes excess fluid from the body.
- Kidney Stones (Nephrolithiasis).
- Prevents & manages the re-formation of urinary tract infections.
- Inflammation of urethra (Non-specific uretheritis) & bladder (cystitis).
- Provides support in the dysfunction of kidney
Key Ingredients: The product constitutes the
- Didymocarpus pedicellata oil (leaves of Shilapushpa) as chief constituent,
- Didymocarpene - supports for urinary tract.
- The rhizome of Pasanabheda (Saxifraga Ligulata) is mainly important for maintaining the normal urine flow. For the support of body's natural ability for maintaining the normal crystalloid & colloid balance, the Bergenin - which is the active component.
Instructions to use: To be given orally or mixed with food or as directed by the veterinarian.
Treatment: The treatment differs for dogs & cats.
Small breeds - 1 tablet twice daily
Large breeds - 2 tablets twice daily
Cats: 1 tablet once daily